It’s time for another competition dear readers! And this is a doozy too… I’ve got three copies of The New Zealand Woman: 80 Glorious Years of Fashion, Food and Friendship From the Pages of the New Zealand Woman’s Weekly by Bee Dawson to give away! Check out my review here.
Winning is, as they say, a snap. Just fill in the form below and you could be one of three randomly drawn lucky readers! That’s it. The competition is open until 6pm Saturday 28 July.
This competition is now closed.
Plus I’m going to run an extra bonus draw for my lovely Twitterers…. between now and 6pm Wednesday 25 July just tweet using the hashtag #BookieMonsterandNZWW and the URL to this post (it’s http://wp.me/pw2ad-1oF ) and you’ll go in the draw!
Here’s some suggested tweets:
I love @BookieMonsterNZ because she’s going to give me stuff if I’m lucky! #BookieMonsterandNZWW http://wp.me/pw2ad-1oF
It’s amazing how awesome @BookieMonsterNZ is! Really, I mean it. #BookieMonsterandNZWW http://wp.me/pw2ad-1oF
I just really want to win something. #BookieMonsterandNZWW http://wp.me/pw2ad-1oF
Books, yadda yadda. #BookieMonsterandNZWW http://wp.me/pw2ad-1oF
Or just make up your own splendiferousness! Just don’t forget to follow me, otherwise I won’t be able to DM you to tell you you’ve won. Doh.
That’s a total of four copies going, plus you can enter both draws. Get to it, what ho!
Rules and Conditions:
- The website competition will run from Sunday 22 July 2012 to Saturday 28 July 2012, 6pm. The Twitter competition will run from Sunday 22 July 2012 to Wednesday 25 July, 6pm.
- Each winner will win one copy of The New Zealand Woman, posted to a New Zealand address. Winners will be randomly drawn. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We cannot post outside New Zealand, sorry.
- Entrants’ details will only be used for the purposes of this promotion and will be discarded following the close of the promotion.
- One entry per person.
- The website draw winners will be notified by email, the Twitter draw winner will be notified by Twitter Direct Message.
- The name of the Winners may be published on the BookieMonster website.
- When a Winner is unable to be contacted via the information given, due to no reply or emails returned, a second winner will be drawn after 7 days.